29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Jesus didn\’t come to form a religion with a farrago of doctrines and beliefs, or to give people a chance to place denominational tags on themselves and others.
• He came and was sent so we might have life – His life , Gods life, everlasting life. (John 10:10)
• He came to free us from the bondage of sin; to give you and me power over our problems, issues, addictions, diseases and more. (1 John 3:5-6)
• He came so you and I would be perfect without sin, lacking nothing. (John 17:23)
• He came so that you and I would become God\’s very own children with a heavenly inheritance. (John 1:12)
• He came because God loves you. (John 3:16)
With him and through him you can throw your past away like it never existed and begin life on a fresh page. He came for you and me, and He will always be there for us; it\’s only up to you to know and understand how everything adds up, that is, who God is, why He created you- your purpose and how sin came to take us all off course.